New Year Greetings In Text Messages

I am now getting a lot of New Year Greetings in Text Messages and I'm expecting a lot more to arrive as the New Year comes closer in the next few days. That's why I've also been searching for websites like this one with a lot of New Year SMS Messages samples so I can greet back my friends with well wishes for the coming New Year.

Here's two greetings I find good:

May all the dreams in your eyes, all the desires in your heart and all the hopes in your life blend together, to give you the most spectacular New Year ever. Happy New Year!

Let's gather around and celebrate the dawn of sparkling New Year.May it bring gifts of joys,good health and surprises.Best wishes for a Happy New Year.

It seems a lot of other bloggers are getting New Year Quotes from the same website, which is great. Happy New Year everyone!